Campus Safety Climate Survey - 2/15 thru 3/22
You are our top priority at EKU! We strive to help you explore your future by maintaining an inclusive, fun, and safe environment. Now, we want to hear from you!
What is the Campus Safety Climate Survey?
The Campus Safety Climate Survey is a comprehensive questionnaire that will ask you about your concerns and safety experiences on and off campus. Your answers will be anonymous and will not be traced back to you. We’ll use the information gathered from the survey to better address needs you help identify within the EKU community.
When is the Survey?
The survey drops Feb. 15 and closes March 22. You will receive reminder emails until the Survey closes to ensure you have every opportunity to participate.
Why take the Survey?
We’re listening! Please, tell us what you think we need to know. Your participation will help benefit the entire EKU community. Also, stay alert for opportunities to win FREE PRIZES upon your completion of the Survey. When you finish the Survey you’ll receive proof of completion; please keep the proof for your chance to score a prize!*
How do I take the Survey?
When the Survey drops you’ll receive an email from EKU’s Office of Institutional Research linking you to the questionnaire. Simply follow the email’s easy instructions and you’ll be on your way! Be on the lookout in your inbox for a very special message from President Benson. The “From” line of the email will appear as follows: "EKU Office of Institutional Research <email@example.com>".
Where can I take the Survey?
It’s easy! You can take the survey on your own time on any personal computer or smart device by simply clicking the link you will receive at your email address. You can also take the survey at one of our info tables:
- Wednesday, Feb. 15 — 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Middle Powell)
- Wednesday, Feb. 22 — 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Middle Powell)
- Wednesday, March 1 — 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Middle Powell)
- Sunday, March 5 — 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (Campus Rec’s The Zone)
- Wednesday, March 8 — 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Middle Powell)
- Wednesday, March 22 — 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Middle Powell)
Also, look for info tables at...
- Late Night at the Rec on Feb. 11 (info table starting at 10:00 PM)
- Movie Night at Campus Rec’s The Zone on March 5 (info table starting at 5:30 PM)
- HIV Screening Day at Campus Rec on Feb. 14
- Safe Sex Bingo, sponsored by SGA (Date/Location TBD)
- SGA Movie Nights, (Date Location TBD)
Have a great week, and go Colonels!
John W. Dixon
Director – Office of Equity and Inclusion
Eastern Kentucky University
Patrese Nesbitt, M.S.
Assistant Director of Health Promotion - Campus Recreation
Eastern Kentucky University
*Look for details in your Survey registration email. While supplies last.
Published on February 08, 2017