OIE Staff Training
§ 106.45(b)(10)(D)) of the Department of Education's 2020 Title IX Regulations require institutions of higher education to post all trainings received by Title IX personnel to their publicly accessible websites.
Title IX Coordinator and Director, Office of Institutional Equity
- 2019: NACUA Title IX Coordinator training—November 2019
NACUA does not give permission for individuals or institutions to post training materials related to any online course content that occurred in the past.
- 2019: ATIXA Level 2 Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course– August 2019 https://atixa.org/2020-regulations-requirement-posting-of-training-materials/
- 2018: ATIXA Level 4 Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course – January 2018 https://atixa.org/2020-regulations-requirement-posting-of-training-materials/
Investigators, Office of Institutional Equity
- 2020: ICS Title IX Investigator Training (Virtual Certification) – April 2020 https://icslawyer.com/posting-for-review-april-two-day-investigator/
Hearing Panel, Equity Complaint Council
- Information is forthcoming